So, better late than never, right?! Well it's been a busy busy past two months between DH's work schedule, birthdays, Easter, etc. and it's another busy two months ahead for the same reason! Little E turned one year old- crazy how fast the time went by! Anyhoo, I figured it's about time I shared the remainder of my St. Patty's Day recipes with you!
a staple side dish in our family
prepared much the same as mashed potatoes but with loads of nutrients!
- 2-3 heads of cauliflower (or 2 frozen family-size bags)
- 1/8 c. half and half
- 3 TB butter
- 2 TB Adobo seasoning (or garlic powder)
- salt and pepper to taste
(1) Place cauliflower in a stockpot and cover with water. If using fresh heads, cut off florets into stockpot and cover with water.
(2) Bring pot to a boil, and cook until cauliflower is very tender and very easily pierced with a fork.
(3) Drain cauliflower and return to pot.
(4) Add remaining ingredients and mash together with a potato masher.
(5) Serve and enjoy!!