02 October 2014

Creating a Holiday Planner in 31 Days

Hey all!
So I know it's been a little while since I've been on here- sorry! We just brought home a Chesapeake Bay Retriever puppy. I'm entering my third trimester with little Baby K #2. Oh yes, and of course there's always the energetic toddler running around. Suffice to say things have been CRAZY around here!

Anyhoo, I'm joining in with The Nester's 31 Days initiative again! I love it- it's a great boot in the pants to get regular about blogging again :) So wish me luck!!




I'm super excited to be sharing with you... 
"Creating a Holiday Planner in 31 Days" 
organizing for all the fall & winter holidays!


Here's a sampling of what you can expect...
LOTS of printables
How to Set Up your Planner
Menu Planners for Autumn, Christmas, New Years, and more
Lists to help plan out your fall and winter activities, crafts, baking, and more
Grocery Lists for your big holiday meals
Gifting Lists to help budget and keep track of what gifts you've bought
Gift Ledger to track who gifts items to you and writing out thank-you notes
Advent Lists to plan out what activities you plan to celebrate
and lots more!


I hope you'll join me as we set up our holiday planners together and if I can figure out Linky, we'll even have a fun link party at the end of the month for everyone to share their awesome creations and help inspire each other! Check back here each day for a full list of the current posts!

Day 30/31: Wrap Up & Link Up!




No comments: