30 September 2012

31 Days to Plan your Disney Trip

 

Welcome, ya'll! I hope you're ready for 31 fun-filled Days of Disney World trip planning! Today I'm sharing just a little about why I chose this topic and what you'll be seeing throughout the month! I'll be updating the Master List below with links to each day as they post :)

Overview: Why Disney World Trip Planning?
I've had the great blessing of being able to go to Disney World more times than I can count... My family had a timeshare growing up, so we went every other year. I went with the marching band twice in high school. I went with my family to their timeshare every year in college. My sole trip to the original Disney park, Disneyland, was the year I graduated college. Since DH and I have been married, we went on our honeymoon there, and every year since.

Needless to say, I've been to Disney a few times, so I wanted to share some tips and advice that I've learned throughout the years that might make your trip a little smoother and even more special! I will say that although I'll be talking mostly about Disney World, since that's my "specialty" if you will, some of the Budgeting and Eating posts could easily be applicable to Disneyland {or most any vacation!}. So whether  you're planning a trip in the next few months or you're not sure when you're going just yet, hopefully you can pick up some great tips!

Our little family is headed to Disney at the end of the year, so I'll be planning right along with you! It should be fun!! :) It will be Little E's first trip, at the ripe old age of 9 months, and DH and I will be celebrating 4 years of wedded bliss. Yay! And you're never too young to enjoy the Happiest Place on Earth! So enough about me...

If you have any questions, comments, etc throughout the month, feel free to leave a comment or email me!! I can also make you custom versions of most of the printables I'll be sharing :)

Here's a rundown on what I'll be sharing this month, broken up into five Series...
{About Series} Overview of the major Disney attractions
{Budget Series} How I budget for Disney and the worksheet I use before and during the trip
{Booking Series} Buying all your tickets!
{Dining Series} How I meal plan for Disney
{Insider Info Series} Some tips I've picked up over the years
** posts below that have free printables!

31 Days to Plan your Disney Trip: Master List
  1. Master List & Overview
  2. Disney Tracker **
  3. {About} All About Magic Kingdom
  4. {About} All About Epcot 
  5. {About} All About Hollywood Studios  
  6. {About} All About Animal Kingdom 
  7. {About} All About Downtown Disney
  8. {About} All About Disney's Boardwalk
  9. {About} Disney Recreation
  10. {About} Beyond Disney
  11. {Budget} Budget Planing Worksheet **
  12. {Budget} Budgeting During the Trip
  13. {Booking} Dates and Tickets
  14. {Booking} Location
  15. {Booking} Packing List **
  16. {Booking} Transportation: Part 1- Getting There
  17. {Dining} Meal Planning Trackers **
  18. {Dining} Bringing your Meals **
  19. {Dining} Eating at the Parks
  20. {Dining} Dining at the Magic Kingdom
  21. {Dining} Dining at Epcot
  22. {Dining} Dining at Hollywood Studios
  23. {Dining} Dining at Animal Kingdom
  24. {Dining} Planning your Meals
  25. {Insider Info} Transportation: Part 2- At the Parks
  26. {Insider Info} Fastpasses
  27. {Insider Info} Quiet Places and Babies **
  28. {Insider Info} Real Coffee 
  29. {Insider Info} Military
  30. {Insider Info} Other Tips and Tidbits
  31. {Insider Info} Disney Resources
Don't forget to check out some of the other fun 31 Day series hosted by The Nester!

4 comments:

RHome410 said...

Good for you! What a good outline for yourself...and, of course, what good help this will be for those who will make such a trip!!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great resource to people planning a trip. Glad to have found you through Nester’s link up. I’m looking forward to what you have to share. I am blogging “I Wear Pink”. Please stop by.

EThomas said...

Hi Shauna-
Found your blog through a blog hop. Great info and I started following. Love the Disney tips. It is so important to be prepared to get the most our of that trip.
Erin
http://travelingkidsonthego.blogspot.com/

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

You are very organized! :) ( visiting from deb-doos:)