02 October 2012

31 Days:: Disney Tracker

 

Hello everyone!! Thanks so much for joining me on our journey this month on how to Plan your Disney Trip in 31 days! Today's post is a bit shorter, but I think it's the perfect place to start. I'll be sharing two trackers- one horizontal and one vertical, so you can chose which best fits your likes and needs!

When I am getting all of my trip stuff in order, I like to put all of my confirmation emails, printable tickets, budget info, etc into a folder of some sort (I like the plastic ones that have a velcro closure and like 2 smaller pockets on the outside- I put my park tickets, receipts, etc in the pockets)! So if you're like me, get on out your folder/binder/planner, print out your below tracker of choice, and get ready for some Disney planning!!

Today's trackers are called "Things to Do and See in the World" ("world" being Walt Disney World)! They're just a central place so you can take notes on things you read here throughout the month. Super simple- nothing fancy really :) I made these a few trips back, and thought they might be convenient for ya'll to have! So here's a quick view of each of them, and a link where you can download them for free! If you'd like a modified version of either, to better suit your planning needs, feel free to leave a comment or email me! I'd be happy to oblige :)





That's all for today, folks. I'll see ya back here tomorrow for more Disney fun- we'll be chatting about the Magic Kingdom!

No comments: