Good afternoon, friends!
Welcome to today's FREE printable I'm sharing for you to add to your Holiday Planner, if you'd like! We're spending the month preparing a Holiday Planner to help organize everything for the fall & winter holidays. If you are new to this 31 day series, check out my beginning post...
Today we're starting to look at Thanksgiving-themed printables and ideas for our planners! At the bottom of the post is a FREE blank printable where you can fill in all of your ideas for turkey day! There's a place to write down and keep track of lots of topics...
- "To Do" list- what are some activities you love doing with your family during the holidays?
- "To Make & Craft" list- perfect for all those crafts you want to do with the wee ones or home decor you plan to DIY!
- "To Eat" list- do you travel to friends or family for Thanksgiving dinner? Then what are other items you want to bake or make at home this season?
- "To Read & Watch" list- don't forget all the great books & movies that are fun to watch around this time!
Need some ideas to get you started? Here's a few of the things on my lists....
- DH goes turkey hunting
- donate to a local food pantry
- make festive snacks
- plan Thanksgiving dinner or travel plans
- Thanksgiving dinner table decor
- sock turkeys
- wooden pilgrims & turkeys
- paper turkeys with pressed leaf tails
- frame Thanksgiving-themed printable decor
- decorate Thanksgiving mantle
- make Thanksgiving wreath
- cranberry bread
- gluten-free stuffing
- festive Thanksgiving snacks (to match movies/books)
TO READ & WATCH **contains affiliate links**
Just like with your other Autumn-inspired movie list, turn your Thanksgiving movie viewing into a Family Movie Night! Feel free to check out my post about creating a whole themed meal and decor to go with your movie and get the free printable (and others!) you see below!