Good afternoon, friends!
Welcome to today's FREE printable I'm sharing for you to add to your Holiday Planner, if you'd like! We're spending the month preparing a Holiday Planner to help organize everything for the fall & winter holidays. If you are new to this 31 day series, check out my beginning post...
At the bottom of the post is a FREE blank printable where you can fill in all of your ideas for how to spruce up your home with festive Christmas Decor! Below is a list of ideas to get you started- many of these are ideas that I've used in my home in the past! Other ideas can readily be found on Pinterest of course, and magazines- check out my Holiday: Christmas or Holiday:Advent & Epiphany Pinterest boards for some ideas, if you'd like! This can either go in my Christmas section of my Holiday Planner or the Christmas-specific Decor section!
(1) Framed Words
(2) Low-cost DIY Christmas Wreath (with tutorial!)
(3) Ribbon/Fabric Trees (with tutorial!)
(5) Christmas Card Display (with tutorial!)
(6) 12 Days of Christmas Calendar (with printable tutorial!)
Some simple Christmas decor ideas, many are DIY too....
- framed paper punches (snowflakes, trees, ornaments, etc.)
- framed 3-D Christmas tree, snowflake, etc.
- yarn balls in festive Christmas colors
- DIY Christmas wreath
- Styrofoam balls wrapped in festive fabric
- jars/vases filled with white beans, pinecones, festive peppermint candy, etc.
- festive scented candles or Scentsy burner with Christmas scents (the latter is my personal choice!)
- buntings or garlands made from festive fabric, plaid tartans, etc.
- hang pinecones on ribbons from chandeliers, curtain rods, etc.
- framed Christmas and/or Advent-themed printables
- frame antique Christmas carol sheet music
- frame quotes from classic Christmas movies, Christmas carols, or Scripture
- fill an old lantern, vase, pottery, etc. with Christmas ornaments
- pick up cardboard/wood letters to decorate & spell out "joy," "noel," etc.
- make poinsettias, mistletoe, holly, etc. out of felt
- string paper snowflakes on fishing line or festive twine