25 October 2014

31 Days: Master Advent Planner



Good afternoon, friends! 
Happy weekend! Welcome to today's FREE printables I'm sharing for you to add to your Holiday Planner, if you'd like! We're spending the month preparing a Holiday Planner to help organize everything for the fall & winter holidays. We're officially halfway through the series, but if you're dropping in for the first time, check out my beginning post...


Below is today's FREE blank printable bundle where you can keep track of ALL your Advent plans! This is probably the planner that I frequent the most during the holiday season. I call it my Master Advent Planner- it has daily areas to plan out everything you're going to do for every day from the beginning of Advent through Epiphany! Here's a few of the highlights...

  • Major holidays denoted- including each Sunday of Advent, the days of Christmastide, and more. Includes plenty of space to jot down any additional celebrations such as birthday or anniversaries
  • To Do area- including areas to denote what you're reading, crafting, watching, and baking
  • Notes section- convenient bulleted list area where you can easily check off each day's accomplished activities

I can't even begin to describe how useful this planner is for me, so you'll just have to check it out for yourself!! Let me know if you'd like an alternate version of this planner- perhaps a blank bulleted list for the To Do section, or any other dates included, etc. I'd love to make it for you!

No comments: