20 July 2010

baby cards

It's a "baby idea" link carnival over on Somewhat Simple! Here is a repost of some baby cards I've made over the past months, originally seen on SK Studios!

{Baby Onesie}
can be custom ordered via my Etsy site
{directions} 1. cut out onesie shape 2. dry emboss front of card 3. stamp and fussy cut airplane image 4. color airplane and adhere to card front 5. rub-on star shapes


{Baby Girl}
special order for my aunt


{Gender-Neutral Baby card}
currently on my Etsy site


{Thank You}
for baby shower gifts
{directions: bottom 3 cards} 1. cut card base to desired size 2. cut designer paper slightly smaller than card front 3. dry emboss designer paper 4. cut circle and stamp baby feet 5. adhere circle to card front with 3-D adhesive 6. stamp sentiment 7. tie on ribbon


{Tab-Pull Baby Card}
can be custom ordered via my Etsy site

.: materials :. {cardstock} DCWV {kraft} Bazzill {ink} stampcraft {stamps} Hero Arts "baby feet," studio g "alphabet" {ribbon} michaels {button} doodlebug design inc {floss} DMC


{Pink Baby Rocker}
.:materials:. {cardstock} my stash {DP} JoAnn {rub ons} white blossom @ $1 bin at michaels {twine} martha stewart {button} doodlebug design inc {sticker} my stash


submitted to::
SYS Thurs

cross-posted on::

No comments: