Yay, Autumn!! Again, it doesn't much feel like it down south since it's still pretty hot, so I'm just living off my memories of last fall up north- apple picking, pumpkin picking, jean & sweater weather... :)
Anyhoo, I started putting up my autumn decor and decorating my mantle (because we have a mantle in this house!!!) and here's one of the little projects I came up with! Super simple, I had all the materials on hand, but fun and festive :) Below I've included the material and instructions list for how I made this- they're not the best instructions ever, so just email me or leave a comment if you have a question! It would be perfect decor for any autumn party, decor, or halloween display!
- felt (background & stem colors)*
- orange paper
- circle cutter (or trace a cup and cut out!)
- pencil/skewer (or other thin round object)
- glue dots
- hot glue gun
*you could totally use paper or fabric for this too!
.:. instructions .:.
(1) cut background felt to shape of frame
(2) cut pumpkin stem from felt
(3) cut out 4 circles
(4) fold circles in half and glue halves together, leaving the front and back halves without glue
(5) wrap wire around pencil/skewer and slide off, creating corkscrews
(6) using hot glue, attach pumpkin, stem, and wires to background felt
(7) you're done! enjoy :)
linking up to the parties below
Cross-posted on my crafting blog, SK Studios.