07 December 2012

Easy DIY Christmas Ornaments

Hey all!!
So I love making Christmas ornaments... this year we won't be making one because we're traveling extensively throughout this holiday season, and I'm instead using the time at home sewing Christmas outfits for the wee one! Anyhoo, here's a roundup of some previous ornaments I've made and links to read my prior posts on how to make each of them. Enjoy :)


Super easy and could be a fun craft for even the kids to make! 
Very easy- great for mass producing if you give out ornaments to family & friends!
A fun way to gift money!
Tons of easy designs can be found in magazine and online! 


.: linking up here :.
December Point of View @ Organize and Decorate Everything

Debbiedoo's

1 comment:

RHome410 said...

Nice! I bet you had a wonderful Christmas, enjoying the sights and sounds with your little one!!!!!! I miss those days. You have lots of fun Christmases ahead. :-) Happy 2013!