22 December 2011

easy DIY gift tags

Hey all!!! Wow, can you believe Christmas is only a few days away?! Well, as you can tell, things have been a bit quiet over here- I only have a short time with DH this holiday season before he has to go back to his mini-deployment, so needless to say I'm spending most of my time with him ;) Not to mention I've been a bit under the weather, so unfortunately a lot of time has been spent on the couch- boo.

Anyhoo, I wanted to share these super quick and easy gift tags with ya'll!! This would make a great project to do with kids too :) The only ingredients I used are...
  • The Cutting Cafe digital stamps {cut out with a circle punch}
  • tag & snowflake punches
  • twine
  • buttons
  • rhinestones & rhinestone brads
  • cardstock & Christmas patterned paper scraps
  • leftover Christmas stickers
  • {and one leftover Christmas tree stamped image!}
I just kinda stuck things where they would fit essentially :) I think kids would have a blast using whatever crafting scraps and tidbits you have laying around! You could even use up scraps of wrapping paper for these! The possibilities are truly endless!

I may or may not be back on here before the new year, so if not, have a super
merry CHRISTmas


1 comment:

RHome410 said...

I LOVE these. So many great ideas out in the blogisphere... I am keeping a file of ideas for next year, and these are definitely going in it!

Merry Christmas, Shauna, to you and your hubby!