06 March 2014

St. Patty's Day Round Up

Hey all!
Sorry for being a bit quiet around here - STILL working on unpacking! It's certainly harder to unpack when you have holidays, a DH who works super late, and a toddler thrown in the mix! I can't wait to share our new space with you soon, and a bunch of projects I have to share too! Anyhoo, onto today's topic...

St. Patrick's Day!!!


The super sweet Annette at Fiber Artsy is sharing 7 Easy St. Patty's Day Craft Projects and is featuring my St. Patty's Day Wreath project! She has such a neat blog, focusing mainly on crafts using fibers of all sorts- check it out! While you're there, see the other awesome projects she's featuring today too, including free lucky printable treat bag tags, paper shamrocks, green fabric flowers, crocheted shamrocks, felt shamrock barrettes, and shamrock hoop art! SO fun and perfect for the upcoming holiday!  


If you're looking for some more St. Patty's Day inspiration, here's a round up of my past posts about my favorite green holiday.  Check back soon and I'll be sharing some of my preparations for this year's St. Patrick's Day too!
(1) St. Patty's Day Wreath with tutorial
(2) DIY St. Patty's Day Mantel Tour with mini tutorials
(3) St. Patty's Day Flag Food Spread with links to recipes
(4) Blessed Shadowbox with link to tutorial

Blessings,
Shauna

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

What a great wreath! I love the flowers!