20 July 2010

Welcome Home

Here's some photos from the welcome home celebration I did for my DH when he was home from deployment on mid-tour leave. I had been gathering supplies for a month or two, but had 10 days to put this all together, with the display going up the 3 days prior to his arrival :)

I apologize for the lack of amazing photography- I was a bit distracted since I took the photos after he got home ;) If you have any questions about supplies, please send me an email or leave a comment- most stuff was from The Christmas Tree Shoppe, Michaels, JoAnns, and Kohls.


^^these are Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chunk cookies made with gluten-free flour: recipe found HERE^^

^^ the "topiaries" didn't come out nearly as cute as my inspiration found at Hostess With the Mostess- I'll have to try them again^^













^^ photo was taken after DH had picked me up some roses later in the week :) ^^


submitting to::
cross-posted at::

No comments: