17 March 2011

Happy Saint Patrick's Day

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

Being Irish, this is one of my favorite holidays! I made a little wall decor recently, but unfortunately the frame didn't have a hook to hang it horizontally, so it's my "mantle" decor {but unfortunately we don't actually have a mantle, so it's actually on our server in the dining room, hehe}.

Check out my crafting blog post {HERE} for the DIY instructions!!


And here's the rest of my "mantle," which I plan on adding to hopefully in the next week :) For the record, the playing card is a picture of the Cliffs of Moher on Ireland's coast. The deck it's from features different images from all around Ireland- and I bought it in Ireland! :) Also, the cute puppy in the corner has a shamrock on his rump and a bright green collar :) Oh, and the Snoopy sticker in the frame corner says "I'm one-eighth Irish setter" hehe, gotta love The Peanuts!
.: linking up at :.
A Glimpse Inside Party Buttongiveaways All Things Heart and Home
Photobucket A Crafty Soiree button+FTF.jpg Tidy Mom



3 comments:

AllieMakes! said...

How cute! Love that you got stuff in Ireland! Makes it more special!
Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

Allison {A Glimpse Inside} said...

Very cute! Perfect for St. Patty's day! Next time you use that frame or any frame without the hooks, go buy the Command 3M Picture hanging strips. They are velcro strips and they are great!
Thanks for linking up!

ღ Jans Life According To Milo ღ said...

I really love this banner! Great job! : )..