28 October 2015

31 Days: Packing for Disney


Hey friends!
Today's is a quick post! I wanted to share the packing list that I use when traveling to Disney. It's fairly tailored- cloth diaper packing list, staying at a Disney Vacation Club timeshare so we have a washer/dryer and full kitchen, "mousekeeping" (aka. Disney's housekeeping) envelopes for tips, etc.- but I wanted to share in case I've thought of something that might be useful for you to add to your own packing list!! If you want to print out your own packing list, check out my last Disney 31 Days series- check it out * HERE * free printable packing list!

Note: you'll see my organized listing tendencies emerged here on the packing list... I have "packed" and "unpacked" so I can check off when everything is put in the suitcase and once everything has returned home! And "place" is to keep track what's in my purse vs. carry on vs. checked bags.




No comments: