05 October 2014

31 Days: Autumn Homeschool Tracker





Good afternoon, friends! 
I hope you're having a blessed Sunday :) Welcome to today's FREE printable I'm sharing for you to add to your Holiday Planner, if you'd like! We're spending the month preparing a Holiday Planner to help organize everything for the fall & winter holidays. If you are new to this 31 day series, check out my beginning post...


Below is a FREE blank printable where you can fill in all of your favorite homeschooling ideas for during the autumn season- things to do just for fun but having a learning element or formal learning ideas too! Even if you don't homeschool, this is a great place to keep track of craft ideas and learning opportunities that you want to enjoy with your kids at home! It could probably go without saying, but I've included this printable in my Holiday Planner under the Autumn divider tab!

Obviously everyone's list is going to be tailored to the age and interest of their wee ones, but here's a peek at the ideas I have for our young toddler! If you want to check out some more homeschool ideas, feel free to visit my Homeschool: Preschool Pinterest board! I also have a few other homeschooling boards that are for older children as well as general tips and ideas for homeschooling!

My "To Craft" list includes....

  • pressed leaf wreath
  • painting Indian cob images with Q-tips
  • making apple prints
  • paperplate scarecrow
  • lacing activities with leaf, apple, & pumpkin cut outs
  • Veteran's Day poppy wreath
  • painting Indian corn images by stamping with legos/duplos
  • create a fall sticker scene

My "To Learn" list includes...
  • apple sensory bin
  • pumpkin sensory bin
  • letter "O" owl craft
  • letter "A" apple craft
  • letter "P" pumpkin craft
  • sorting/counting fall items- leaves, mini pumpkins, etc
  • nature scavenger hunt
  • matching leaf halves with upper & lowercase letters


No comments: