06 October 2014

31 Days: Autumn Decor Tracker




Good afternoon, friends! 
Welcome to today's FREE printable I'm sharing for you to add to your Holiday Planner, if you'd like! We're spending the month preparing a Holiday Planner to help organize everything for the fall & winter holidays. If you are new to this 31 day series, check out my beginning post...

At the bottom of the post is a FREE blank printable where you can fill in all of your ideas for how to spruce up your home with festive Autumn Decor! Below is a list of ideas to get you started- many of these are ideas that I've used in my home in the past! Other ideas can readily be found on Pinterest of course, and magazines- check out my Holiday: Autumn Pinterest board for some ideas, if you'd like! This of course goes in my Autumn section of my Holiday Planner- the last autumn printable of the series! Tomorrow we move on to Thanksgiving :)

(3) Autumn Mantle (with DIY project links!)
(4) DIY Paper Pumpkins (great kid craft, too!)


Some simple Autumn decor ideas, many are DIY too....
  • framed leaf punches (or pumpkins, bats, etc)
  • framed 3-D pumpkin
  • yarn balls in festive fall colors
  • DIY Autumn wreath
  • Styrofoam balls wrapped in festive fabric
  • jars/vases filled with beans, acorns, festive candy, etc.
  • DIY paper pumpkins (great craft for the kids too!)
  • bundles of wheat
  • old apple bushel baskets or bowls (check your local thrift stores, that's where I scored my bowl you see above on the mantel!) 
  • festive scented candles or Scentsy burner with fall scents (the latter is my personal choice!)
  • mini straw bales wrapped in festive fabric
  • buntings or garlands made from festive fabric, burlap, apple prints, pressed leaves, etc.
  • outdoors- bundles of cornstalks
  • outdoors- pumpkins, mini pumpkins, and/or gourds 
  • outdoors- mums, perhaps set inside a hollowed out pumpkin
  • outdoors- straw bales 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love to decorate for fall. Neat ideas.