29 October 2014

31 Days: Extra Holiday Planner Printables!



Good afternoon, friends! 
I hope you're having a blessed day :) Welcome to today's FREE printables I'm sharing for you to add to your Holiday Planner, if you'd like! We're spending the month preparing a Holiday Planner to help organize everything for the fall & winter holidays. If you are new to this 31 day series, check out my beginning post...

Can you believe we're almost done with this series? I definitely feel like this month flew by- what about you?? I hope you've enjoyed all the printables, book lists, and other fun holiday stuff that we've been sharing over the past month! I've found it really helpful, so I thought others might too :) Today I'm sharing printables that I've created throughout the month that either didn't fit in one of the previous categories or augment one of the previous categories! So let's get started!

Christmas Projects- I created this printable because I plan to make a LOT of goodies this Christmas- from family gifts to felt nativity to winter quiet book/busy bags and more! So this helps me keep a running list of what I have "To Make" as well as a shopping list of items "To Buy" (the latter is either supplies to make my "to make" list or a few gifts I still have left to buy, like a few books for our Advent Book Basket!).


Christmas Weekly Menu- This is to augment the monthly Christmas planner I shared earlier. Sometimes I find a weekly view more useful, so I created this printable! I can create a shopping list for each week's supplies, cut the lower part off, and hang up the week's menu in our family command center! I can never remember what I planned for dinner, so having the weekly menu plan posted is really helpful for me :)


Advent:Epiphany Calendar- This is another calendar that runs from the first Sunday of Advent through Epiphany! Really it's just an alternate version of the earlier one- I found myself needing more space to jot down notes, so I consolidated the holidays further towards the top of each day. Nothing special here, but useful, I found! 

That's about it for today. Check back tomorrow when I share what my planner looks like! I'm excited to have a link up party on Friday too! I hope you'll join in to share anything Holiday Planner related that you've been working on :)

No comments: