Day 3:: Bill Paying Monthly Tracker
Today's topic of lists is that of my BPMT list: Bill Paying Monthly Tracker. This is kept in my "Household 6 Binder" aka. my Home Management Binder. I'll share that in a future post ;) Below is an image of the system I use now (I'll share it as a printable tomorrow... having computer problems tonight!)
Here is how I use my BPMT...
- the tracker is broken down into End Of Month pay, Mid-Month Pay, and extras
- bills due on the 7th-21st of the month come out of EOM pay
- dills due on the 22nd-end of month and 1st-6th of the month come out of MM pay
- "extras" consist of church tithing, charity donations, money transferred into savings, etc.
- first row - the date that the bill is due
- second row - what bill it is
- each month is broken down into two rows... the first row is the date I paid the bill on and the second row is how much the bill was
Tomorrow I'll be sure to post a blank tracker for you to use if you like this method! And now that you've seen how I track bills now, a future post will be about past trackers and how I arrived at this current tracker, which has been working for over a year now- so I think I finally found a keeper!!